The BioMed Travel Grant supports PhD students to participate at a conference, symposia or summer school but also online course/conference and webinar in their field, given two calls per year with deadlines 1st March and 1st September.
Eligibility and criteria for applicants:
- Eligible for all PhD students within the MTB/imMed/BioMed PhD Program with accepted Research Proposal and successful 1st Committee at the time of application submission
- Maximum one successful application per PhD student per lifetime with a maximum funding of 1000 CHF per application
- Max. 5 Travel Grants per submission deadline will be awarded by the BioMed PhD Program
- Active participation of the applicant: Poster or Oral Talk
- Travel Grant covers travel costs, registration fee and accommodation expenses
- By applying the applicant agrees to write a meeting report (max. 1 A4 page, optional but highly recommended to include a picture) sharing the conference experience, which will be published on the BioMed Program website
- By applying the applicant agrees to acknowledge the funding by the BioMed Travel Grant with explicit naming of the funding origin on the poster or oral presentation
- By applying the applicant agrees to review the future applications of the next submission deadline.
- Submission deadline twice per year: 1st March and 1st September